Who Should Parents/Students Contact?

This page provides information on who parents should contact for technical problems.

Who should I contact if I'm having problems with:


  • Each school has a person who manages accounts for ActiveParent.  To create or modify your account, you will need to contact your child's school.

School and/or district web sites?

The cafeteria payment site?

  • Please contact Shawn Cleveland or Sharon Thomson in Child Nutrition.  Their phone number is 601.879.3080.

For other problems, please contact your child's school.