Students New to HES 

What to Bring:
1. Mortgage document, filed homestead exemption, or property deed. If leasing, original home or apartment lease;
2. Two (2) current utility bills (electric, water, gas, land phone). Bills addressed to a PO Box will not be accepted. Cell phone bills will not be accepted;
3. Certified birth certificate (no copies);
4. Social security card (no copies);
5. Certificate of health compliance (immunization form 121) issued by the Mississippi Department of Health or a local physician;
6. Address of previous school attended;
7. Withdrawal information from the previous school attended;
8. A copy of last report card;
9. A completed registration packet from below.
Registration forms should be downloaded, completed, and brought with you.

Registration Forms