In order to provide the best possible communication between our district and your household, we request that you register on our website for a Schoolwire Account. Once registered, you should subscribe for E-Alerts at sites and sections you find relevant.
Here's how you register and subscribe for E-Alerts.
Navigate to the website. The address of the website is:
1. Click Register at the top right of the screen.
3. Complete the data fields in the registration form. At a minimum, you must complete the required fields of First Name, Last Name, Email Address, User Name, Password and Confirm Password fields. All information that you enter is kept private and is available to only you and site administrators.
5. If registration is successful, you receive a success message. Sign in to the website by clicking the Sign In link in the message or clicking Sign In located at the top right of the screen.
6. Once you have signed in, you are ready to add E-Alert Subscriptions. Click My Account at the top right of the screen and select Edit Account Settings from the drop-down list.
1. Click Subscriptions.
3. Click the Homepages and Calendars tab to subscribe to the homepage and main calendar of your district and school sites. Click the Other Areas of Interest tab to subscribe to site sections, for example teacher sections.
4. When finished with your selections, click I'm Done.
Thank you for your cooperation!