Dear Parent(s) or Guardian(s):
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE REGISTERING YOUR CHILD
Disclaimer: Residency must be complete before participating in MacBook Distribution.
Ridgeland High School has scheduled Register for 1:Mac sessions on :
10th-12th Graders ~ July 12th and 19th at 9am, 10 am, 11 am and 5 pm
9th Graders ~ July 13th and 20th at 5 pm (Parent(s) are required to attend)
Information will be provided about new policies and procedures, and students will be issued a MacBook Air at the conclusion of the session.
How to Register:
1. Parent/Guardian must sign in with his/her Schoolwires (MCS website) account. If you do not have one, you must obtain a Schoolwires (MCS website) account. Click the "Register" button at the top this screen. Follow the instructions to create an account.
For an easy Help Guide with step-by-step instructions to setup your Schoolwires' account, please click the link.
2. Click on the session below that you plan to attend. This will take you to a new screen. Review the information and answer the registration questions. Click "Register Now" at the bottom of the next screen. Each slot is limited to a certain number of students determined by the enrollment per school. If your slot is "Closed", you must go to the next available slot.
9th Grade student and parent attendance is mandatory at Register for 1:M session.
Note: If you have more than one child that attend the same school, only one registration is required.
How to register:
Sign in to the RHS website using your username and password by
clicking on the “Sign In” link at the top right-hand side of the
page. Note: If this is your first-time to “Sign in”, please accept terms
Once you are logged in, scroll-down to the right-side of the page and
click the “View Calendar” link that is under the list of District
3. Navigate to the months of June and July on the calendar to see the courses being offered.
4. Click on the course or courses you would like to attend.
5. On the next screen, click the “Register” button. Then in the pop-up window, click “Register Now.”
Parent/guardian attendance is suggested for this
1. Apple ID/Password
2. $50 cash, Credit/Debit card, Money Orders or Pre-pay using the MySchoolBucks link below.
Madison County Schools is happy to offer the following payment options, Cash, Money Orders, Credit Cards.
Please use PayPal to make all credit card payments. All credit payments are non-refundable with a $1.50 processing fee.