We have registration packets available in student services at all times. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 7:45 until 4:00.
The following items are required for registration:
Mortgage document, filed homestead exemption, property deed or property tax notice, closing statement or
Original apartment or home lease - all leases must be current, signed by the owner and the name of every occupant must be listed an apartment lease.
Also, two utility bills will be required - electric, water, gas, land phone, cable TV, satellite TV or internet service.  No cell phone bills. All items must have physical address and no post office box.
We also need al certified birth certificate, Mississippi Immunization form 121, transcript and/or final report card, withdrawal from previous school, original social security card.
Continuing Students- must provide two utility bills each year if residence has remain unchanged.
Students living with adults other than parents:
Same items listed above along with documentation of a filed petition for guardianship. Documentation must show assigned court date and the final decree must be provided when granted.
Students residing with parent/legal guardian in home not owned or rented by the parent/legal guardian:
Must provide legal custody and two of the items listed below:
Doctor's or Dentist's bill
Bank statement
Automobile license receipt
Hospital bill
Insurance policy
Salary check stub
Credit card statement
Cell phone bill
State or Federal benefits check
IRS Documentation
Other residency documentation approved by school administration.
The District reserves the right to require additional documentation and verification at any time.
* The school board directs that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or religion, be discriminated against, or excluded from, or denied the benefits of, any program or any opportunity or activity provided by this educational agency.