Dale E. McCraw
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE I and II
- Florence High School, Florence Mississippi Class of 1980
- Holmes Junior College, Ridgeland Mississippi
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- MIZZO-New Teacher Institute, Columbia, Missouri
- Cape Career and Technical Center General Welding Program, Cape Girardeau, Mo
- Southwest Illinois University Training, Illinois
- Nashville Diesel College Instructor Training, Nashville Tennessee
- Universal Technical Institute Instructor Training, Orlando Florida
- Baron Institute Instructor Training, Connecticut
- Lincoln Technical Institute Instructor Training, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Chrysler Technician Training
- Ford Technician Training
- Melior Online Instructor Certification
- NAPA Technician Training
- AC Delco Technician Training
- Hunter Technician Training
- Jasper Engine Rebuild Training
- OTC Scan Tool Training Program
- IC3 Computer Certified
- C.O.O.L Essentials on line Instructor
- ASE Certified Automotive Master Technician
- ASE Certified G1 Maintenance and Light Repair
This year will be my 33nd year of teaching. During my career I have worked at a high school, a large career center with ten sending schools, and my current position today at the Madison Career and Technical Center serving Madison, Ridgeland, Velma Jackson, and Germantown schools.
I have taught K9-12th students, adults, incarcerated youth, specialty classes, night classes, as well as the instruction of other teachers and instructors. Almost every year that I have taught I have also been a student because of the ongoing training that the Automotive field requires. Being on both sides of the equation gives me insight and understanding of how my students feel each day that I teach them.
The one thing that remains constant for everyone regardless of age is that what they get from any training or teaching program is as much up to them as it is the instructor. In my class I expect that we all treat others as we expect to be treated ourselves and share in the mutual respect of everyone. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for post secondary training or entry level employment in the Automotive field. I take great pride and ownership of this program and I hope that as a future student you will too. I look forward to seeing you and hope that when you arrive you bring along a positive attitude and the expectation for something great to happen everyday.
Dale E. McCraw
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail: Ralph Waldo Emerson
Below are some websites that you can access from any computer to either study or get help for personal projects.
Madison County Schools and Madison Career and Technical Center do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or handicapping condition.